skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
True Lovers
Poems
Love Sms
Contact
Log In
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
Monday, 11 April 2011
For the first time.
Into my world
of
darkness
and
silence
,
you brought
light
and
music
.
When you lit my
candle
,
I began to see and understand
the
taste
and
texture
of
love
.
For the
first
time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(24)
▼
April
(24)
Three Words
I love about You
The Meaning
Stranger
Spark Of Light
Pledge Of Love
Perfection In My Eyes
Never Have I Fallen
My Love For You
My Kings of King
Love Me
Love Is ..
Love Defined
Love
Illusion
If I Could
I will Love You Forever
I have made some mistakes,they rest in past
Good Bye
For you are the one
For the first time.
Day by day
Because of you
You are forever lovedthough this life fades awayan...
►
2010
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(3)
Pages
Home
Total Pageviews
Powered by
Blogger
.
About
Popular Posts
Pledge Of Love
I've made a vow , to no one but you I pledge my love to forever be true I'll t ake care of you and treat you right I'll lay bes...
Your Name
I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in m...
About Me
HeartThroB (Harsh)
View my complete profile
Followers
Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
Copyright 2009
True Lovers
. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogger Templates
created by
Deluxe Templates
WP Themes designed by
EZwpthemes
.
No comments:
Post a Comment